Goodman's Landscape Maintenance, LLC.
“Since 1984 - Quality Work backed by Experience & Integrity”
IRRIGATION / LIGHTING REPAIR AND INSTALL
Our Irrigation / Lighting Department handles outdoor systems issues for our ongoing Maintenance Customers as well as new clients like you! Our experienced Irrigation / Lighting Technicians drive fully equipped and stocked vehicles, allowing them to handle the job the same day as the appointment in most cases! Whether you need a repair, how-to instruction, an inspection or installation of a brand new irrigation, lighting or misting system, call Goodman’s!
What We Offer:
- Initial Systems Inspections – a comprehensive inspection of your existing irrigation, lighting and/or misting systems is conducted. Any minor repairs spotted during the inspection are completed while on site. Other more significant repairs, if any, are written up in an estimate which will also include any recommendations for upgrades or modification of the system to make it work more efficiently. The estimate and recommendations are mailed, emailed or faxed to you for your review
- Bi-Annual Systems Inspections – this twice yearly inspection of your outdoor systems is our most popular inspection, and is nearly as comprehensive as the Landscape Systems Inspection. Minor repairs are made while on site, and a detailed estimate prepared outlining any major repairs or recommended upgrades. The estimate is mailed, emailed or faxed to you for your review
- Single service repairs of irrigation, lighting, misting systems
- Single service repairs of equipment for fountains or water features
- Design and install of new irrigation, lighting and/or misting systems
- Capping off existing irrigation systems
- Professional grade irrigation timer installation or repair
- Installation of professional grade low voltage lighting fixtures in a variety of finishes and styles to replace deteriorated or old fashioned lighting fixtures
- Consultation and instruction in how to operate an existing irrigation, lighting, misting system or water feature
$75 for the first 15 minutes, $65 per hour thereafter plus parts & taxes. If you are calling for an estimate on a new system installation these rates may not apply. When there is a charge involved in providing an estimate, the full amount of the charge will be credited to the work should you approve the estimate and schedule the work through Goodman’s.
The Process – It’s as simple as…
- Call us! Our office will take your name, address, phone number, basic information about the issue you are having, and convey it to one of our in-field Technicians.
- Our Technician will return your call and set an appointment
- Payment terms are due upon completion, unless otherwise stated in an estimate
Need A New Landscape Installed, Or Want Your Current Landscape Updated?
Goodman’s Landscape Department can help you! We have the design capability, equipment and experienced installation crews to turn your landscaping vision into reality! Click on our Landscape Design / Install tab above for more information, call us to set an appointment for your FREE Landscape Estimate 602-861-1144!
Need Someone To Maintain Your Existing Landscape?
Goodman’s Yard Care / Maintenance Department can help you! Our Yard Care/Maintenance Department provides regularly scheduled maintenance of existing landscapes. Serving Residential, HOAs, Commercial and Industrial Properties our experienced yard care teams have the knowledge, equipment and supplies required to take care of your property. Click on our Yard Care / Maintenance tab above for more information, or call us us to set an appointment for your FREE Yard Care Estimate 602-861-1144!
Goodman's Landscape Maintenance Accepts