Goodman's Landscape Maintenance, LLC.
“Since 1984 - Quality Work backed by Experience & Integrity”
What Goodman's Yard Care Department Can Do For You
YARD CARE / LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE
Our Yard Care / Landscape Maintenance Department provides regularly scheduled maintenance of existing landscapes. Serving Homeowners, HOAs, Commercial and Industrial Properties our experienced yard care teams have the knowledge, equipment and supplies required to take care of your property!
Schedule an appointment today! Call 602-861-1144
We Offer The Following Single and Ongoing Services:
- Weekly Yard Care – Service every week, up to 52 services in a calendar year
- Bi-Weekly Yard Care – Service every other week, up to 27 services in a calendar year
- Monthly Yard Care – Service once every four weeks, up to 13 services in a calendar year
- Quarterly Yard Care – Service once every 3 months, up to 4 services in a calendar year
- One Time Clean Ups
- Small Landscape Upgrades & Refreshes – Note: larger projects are handled by our Landscape Dept.
- Tree Work – including removals, installs, trimming
- Palm Tree Trimming
- Olive Tree Spraying*
- Lawn mowing and Lawn Maintenance - Never worry about not having a yard with a beautiful maintained lawn again.
- Winter Lawn Overseeding / Installations
- Seasonal Flower Installations
- Weed Control Treatments – Service twice yearly*
- Scheduled Fertilization – including citrus, queen palms, roses, lawns & more!
- Wild Fire Perimeter Clean Ups / Fire Abatement
- Frost Protection
- And More, See Additional Services & Treatments
Rates – Our rates start as low as $96 per service, however, your final per service rate is determined by a number of factors including but not limited to:
- Your preference on trimming
- Your expectations regarding the level of service. More detailed services require more time on site
- The number and type of trees, shrubs, vines, ground cover and cacti on your property
- The type and condition of your existing irrigation system
- How much lawn you have
- Accessibility / Barriers
The Process – It’s as simple as…
- Call to set the appointment
- Our Estimator will meet with you in person to walk your property, and discuss details of service
- After the meeting, your Estimator will prepare a written Estimate or a Service Agreement and then mail, email or fax it to you for your review. If there are any modifications that need to be made, speak with your Estimator and a revised Estimate and/or Service Agreement will be sent for your final approval
- The final step in the process is yours - choose Goodman’s! We have the knowledge, skill and resources to reliably meet your expectations
Getting a Start Date – Even Simpler!
Sign, initial and date your estimate or Service Agreement and return it along with your down payment or Security Deposit. We will call or email within 24/48 hours of receipt to let you know your start date!
Areas Served – Goodman’s services properties located within these areas:
- Cave Creek
- Fountain Hills
- Paradise Valley
- Phoenix east of 99th Ave, North of Thomas, NE of Grand Ave
- Peoria east of Lake Pleasant Parkway
Click Here to view our Boundaries Map
Need a New Landscape Installed, or Want Your Current Landscape Updated?
Goodman’s Landscape Department can help you! We have the design capability, equipment & experienced installation crews to turn your landscaping vision into reality! For more info click on the Landscape Design/Install tab above, or call us to set an appointment for your FREE Landscape Estimate 602-861-1144!
Need Instruction, Repair or Maintenance of Your Irrigation, Landscape Lighting or Misting Systems?
Goodman’s Irrigation/Lighting Department can help you! Our Tech's arrive in a fully stocked truck, and can normally take care of the job the same day. Our rate is $75 for the first 15 minutes, $65 per hour thereafter plus parts & taxes. For more information click on the Irrigation/Lighting tab above, or call us at
602-861-1144 to set an appointment!
Goodman's Landscape Maintenance Accepts